Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring Photo Sessions

This blog is not really intended to be a place to advertise for my photography business, but this spring I will only be doing a few photography sessions (I'm very, very pregnant, and if you've been reading this blog, you know that our lives are more than a little bit crazy right now!). Since some of my friends aren't on Facebook, I'm sharing the info about mini-sessions here. These may fill up quickly, so let me know as soon as possible if you're interested. And if the slots fill up quickly, I may open an additional date for more mini-sessions, but they will be first-come, first-serve, so let me know soon. Full sessions and studio sessions are also available on a limited basis. See my photography website for more details (http://www.photosbytiana.com/). It will be a crazy, busy spring!!

spring mini sessions web

No comments:

Post a Comment