CB had spring break the week that J started at his new school. Since J didn't start till Wednesday, we decided to take a quick day trip on Monday. We couldn't do a whole lot of traveling this year with me being super pregnant and J about to start school, so we went to Chattanooga and spent the day at the aquarium, which is always fun. CB's favorite part was the butterfly room. She tried so hard to catch a butterfly, but she was just too excited and couldn't be still enough to let one land on her. Then this sweet little girl named Claire walked up to us and asked if CB would like to hold her butterfly. So very carefully they transferred the butterfly to CB's little fingers. Look how happy she is!
Then, being the sweet big sister that she is, she wanted to show her butterfly to J, who was not so impressed. He yelled "NO!" and in this picture you can see half a second before he swatted that poor little butterfly off CB's finger. Poor girl. She was so sad!

A few more random shots from our time at the aquarium:
Later in the month came Easter egg coloring time! We let J sit this activity out. Maybe next year!


A quick picture of me at 33 weeks pregnant (I'm 34 1/2 weeks now). Just a few more weeks to go till we meet New Baby Boy!

So that's a quick look at what we've been up to in the past couple weeks. Things have been busy! Now that J is settled in to his therapy and those major decisions are behind us, we're finally starting to get ready for New Baby's arrival. Lots to do, lots to think about, and not nearly enough time! I'll post another update hopefully soon describing J's transition to his new school and how his progress is coming along. Stay tuned...
You are too cute pregnant! If I looked like that when I was pregnant, I think I'd go for it again! :) Not really.......but you DO look awesome!!
ReplyDelete